Date/Time - 01/03/2019 - 08/04/2019
As per previous years, those applying to Kiwis for kiwi for Northland brown kiwi funding are requested to provide a draft interim application. Members of the Northland Kiwi Forum Working Group (NKFWG), will then assess and identify if there is any advice they can provide to the applicants to improve their draft applications.
The process for this is:
- Your draft application is to be submitted On Line the Kiwis for kiwi website on or before the 17th March 2019. Kiwi Practitioners who are registered on the Kiwis for kiwi website will be able to access the on line application via this link. https://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/kiwipractitioners/funding If you are not registered as a Kiwi Practitioner on the K4K website, you will need to register to access the application form.
- When you are ready to Submit your draft application, it is important that you press ‘Submit’. Do not just use the ‘Save’ option. Kiwis for kiwi will then send your draft application to the NKFWG.
- Two NKFWG members will then assess your On Line application and send you any recommendations in a Word copy of your On Line application by the 28th March 2019.
- You, as the applicant will then need to log back into your draft On Line application, make any changes, finalise and submit by the closing date on the 8th April 2019.
- After the closing date, the NKFWG will meet to assess the finalised funding applications and provide recommendations to the Kiwi Recovery Group and Kiwis for kiwi on how they consider that the funds should be allocated for the Northland projects.
So the two key dates to remember at this stage are the 1st March opening date and the 17th March for your draft applications to be submitted On Line.
Please contact Clea Gardiner, the Kiwis for Kiwi Northland Kiwi Coordinator with any queries: