Date/Time - 19/09/2021
12:45 pm - 3:30 pm
In order for the workshop to be run, the following Covid-19 Level 2 conditions will be in place to keep everyone safe and well:
- Numbers will be capped at 20 people – be sure to RSVP to secure your spot
- No mask, no entry for those aged 12+
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time for signing in, scanning and setting up seats
- All attendees to sanitise their hands upon arrival and departure
- BYO seat – all attendees seated 2m apart
- To ensure good ventilation, workshop will occur in outdoor area – bring warm clothing!
Please register with James Bellamy, Campbell Rd Landcare Coordinator by September 17th.
Any other enquiries, please contact Ngaire the Kiwi Coast Coordinator.